Wednesday 9 May 2018

Last minute tips for NTSE

Hello!!!

This post is for students who will be appearing for NTSE stage 2. 

So, last few days left. You can't do much about the study part now. I'll recommend studying class 9-10 NCERT books(especially Social Science) in these 3-4 days. And make sure you solve 2-3 full-length papers before the exam.

Reach the examination city well before time(and reach 1 day before if traveling to another city). 

Some tips for MAT paper-
  • I did a huge mistake of attempting all questions by line(I covered up for it in SAT though, else it would have been regretful). Don't do that. Solve easy questions like Mirror Image, Water Image first, and tough questions like tough series, coding-decoding later. 
  • There might be paragraph questions with 4-5 questions based on one paragraph. Try doing that after all easy ones are done, it might kill your time.
  • Take intelligent guesses, but don't overdo.
  • Target should be maximum coverage of questions. Don't aim for attempting many questions. That should be done in SAT. Try to attempt maximum part 'correctly'.
SAT-
  • Go to Social Science first, and solve it fast and correctly. Don't make empty guesses.
  • Then do Science and Mathematics. Choose according to what suits you. My advice is to give time to Science first(I mean, like don't solve tough Math questions first, as they will consume time). 
  • Rest of the tips are standard ones and can be found here-http://kalpitveerwal22.blogspot.in/2018/04/jeemain-2018-is-here.html

You should be well aware that NTSE won't affect your future much, and you should focus on your future endeavors, without caring much about the result. If you do well, it's awesome, but if you don't, don't worry : )

All the best!!!


15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bhaiya.I was just confused between NYSE and 11th.Because of NTSE I was not able to focus on my 11th class.You just solved the problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Bhaiya,I needed your help. I am a student (Currently in 11th standard) at fiitjee, kalusarai. These days i cant seem to give time to coaching at all due to compulsory extra classes in school and other family issues. My parents aren't exactly that worried bout me not attending classes (probably because they haven't paid for them at all) and my school authorities aren't willing to alter their class schedule. I have my ntse stage 2 test just round the corner but I'm also lagging behind a lot in my institute especially in math. And I since I've skipped so many classes even if I do attend classes in bw whenever I get time I can't seem to answer well in class and can't corelate topics. Now I feel pretty down and I don't know how to cope up with all these incidents. Please help and advise.

      Delete
  4. Hii bro
    I want to know how can be utilize summer vacation after 10. What type of study in this gap before joining the institute for jee
    I never prepared before any national level competition even before

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying out for ntse as I unfortunately missed IJSO last year but I am worried of social science in my state the syllabus is 'state wise' ... I want to solve hcv now but dont know how to do so the level is very high I asked this in Quora.......
    Help me please ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks! A very nice guide
    industrial safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things.
    safety course in chennai
    industrial safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Appreciating the persistence, you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.
    safety course in chennai

    nebosh course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the last minutes tips. You can check best NTSE coaching for your mock test and series that can also help you in your selection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very good website. Guys keep posting. If you are looking for the SAT Training and Preparation, you can contact with us. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete